Gallery & Image Policies
- All rules from General Policies still apply.
- No adding inappropriate pictures. Kids come on this site.
- Try to add good quality pictures. If the picture is low quality, it will be removed in replace of the same picture, but with better quality.
- Only add pictures that are focused on one person, unless it's a pairing/friendship or episode gallery.
- Try not to add pictures that are already in the gallery. Before adding a picture(s), be sure to check the gallery to make sure the picture you plan on adding isn't already there.
- Make sure the person's or people's face can be seen and it's not cut off.
- For character galleries, try to keep images in a somewhat chronological order.
- When adding pictures of characters or pairings, only add 3-4 pictures of the character/pairing per episode.
- Do not make galleries for guest characters and guest cast members. Guest characters and guest casts can have a page, but not a gallery.
- When adding pictures to episode galleries, do not add a picture of just one character. A picture of a single character can go on that character's gallery.
- The only way a picture of one character can be added to an episode gallery is if they are shown doing something major in the picture. Otherwise, it will be removed from the gallery.
- If you plan on making a gallery, please have at least 4 pictures ready to be put in the gallery instead of just 1 or 2. The point of having galleries is to show a variety of images, rather than just 1 or 2 images. If you make a gallery that only has 1 or 2 pictures, it will be deleted by an admin.