Centium City is the city in which the Elite Force Penthouse is located. It is the main location of Lab Rats: Elite Force. It is the city where Donald and Douglas grew up in, and the city Perry was born in.
- Chase Davenport
- Bree Davenport
- Skylar Storm
- Douglas Davenport (Part-Time; status unknown)
- Donald Davenport (Part-Time)
- Rodissius' 10 other children
- Mrs. Ramsey (in custody)
- Petey the Pig (in custody)
- The Butcher
Places in Centium City
- Davenport Tower Penthouse
- 86 costume shops
- Subway Station
- Centium City Police Department
- Big Sal's Pawn Shop
- Centium City Community Park
- Centium City Arch
- Roger's Tunnel
Streets and Roads
- 5th Street
- 128th Street
- It is a fictional city.
- It's not established what state Centium City is in (this is similar to DC Comics, where they have a city with no state that it is specifically located in).
- Much like how Mission Creek and Philadelphia were the main locations of Lab Rats and Mighty Med, respectively, Centium City is the main location of Lab Rats: Elite Force.
- Centium City has 86 costume shops. (The Rise of Five)
- It is probably a parody of New York City.
- Davenport Tower might be a parody of Stark Tower from Avengers.
- Centium City may be a parody of Central City in The Flash (due to having a similar name).
- Donald revealed to have lived in Centium City in his childhood. This would be true for Douglas as well.
- Roman & Riker live by the subway station in Centium City. (The Rise of Five)
- Perry is revealed to have been born in (or specifically under) Centium City, and moves back in Follow the Leader.
- Due to the Davenport Tower's glass-like structure, it can be assumed that Centium City is located in the Chicago area.
|The image gallery for Centium City may be viewed here.|